Tuesday, September 3, 2013

One from the mother..................

Posted by Bit Version
I think khoka achisa ? Bauma The small dadubhai All Have we , the people, yours is too small love everyone , but my personal request to yours : I have a little time to see this buritake income ! Oath , Ashby wasI realized oh ! Still proud of me , can not understand ! Dinatate know a little more of the phelechilama rakamerai blown out of proportion , as well as the kiiba I 'll say : I like the time I took my belongings, all forced to lift the car , then had to pay again tagada . but I'm still waiting for my travel book was lost . , I have given thee birth , water - fire - she etagulo year from the disease have saved . , so before I have seen parabi tuina ? But I do not Eli !The other day I saw the difficulties for the regei bauma Fire ragabarai I was his !Who came up to me , a little bit of what they had been instantaneously ...Someone watching from the side of the house had to peek .Toderake that I am insulting : He yasa such as how I do not think bhabisa . , I 'm very good ! And why - or better thakabana ball ? Diyechisa He was my best thakabarai bandhabasta . Understand , but I think from the day : me He is survived by sending gechisa , without mistakes , seven of the marabina way ;I 'm also good . , But a me if I ever had - ever think , when I let myself This is the end . They still have to live a hundred years .

0 comments:

Post a Comment